Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Educational Background

I do bachelor in Institute Telecommunication Technology in Bandung, west java – Indonesia. The one and only best telecommunication technology in Indonesia.

When graduated from bachelor degree, I’ve been offered scholarship for master degree without any test, but the terms is I must teach bachelor student of electronics engineer, and coz I don’t have any confidence to doing that, so I decide not taken the scholarship and browse for a job, to improving all skills I got from the universities.

Since I took bachelor degree in Electronics Engineer ( Telecommunication Field ), I’m really interested in telecommunication industries, but coz im too much girly I can’t work as an engineer who will put in field, they more prefer to put me at management to arrange some of technical or development issues, as match as my nature and my interested.

Motto :

* Never Stop to learn….There is nothing hard if we’ve learned it…

* Get education as high as u can….

* Share your knowledge and make your skills benefits to everyone….

No comments: