Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hobbies & Interest

I like creative design, or working with my laptop. The mostly things I like is writing thought, poems, do planning, and some organize things. Sometime I like reading, listening music, and watch dvd/tv but that’s all is depend on my mood. The things that I never bored is playing games ( PS2) or playing with my cats.

For dressed style, I like simply, nice, but elegant. Casual and girly is my fav style. I like using jewelry as like as ring, earing, bracelet, necklace, bross, and watch.

Favourite Colours : Pink, I like all in sweet / soft pinks, I also like all soft/pastel colour. Heart shape and pink roses is the most things I loves.

Pets/animal : I love cats so much, I had more than 5 cats at home, for other animals I like tiger, especially white tiger, lion, cheetah, wolf, bear, etc.

Motto :

I like everything I have….and I have everything I like….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Mis Yuli
I am sorry
I don't speak english
But I see yuor foto
you very beatifull
I like yuo
Thank
Daa.....a