Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends

Cheerfull girl who like friendly with anyone, caring, polite, full smiles, and loyal is some of my proud personality. I can be friend with anyone as if he/she had at least 1 of my personality. In general I had many friends, the terms for being my friend is must good person, polite, and respectfull.

There is some categories of my friends, which is : College, Colleague, business partner, activity partner, networking friend, hobbies/interested friends, bro/sis friend, best friend, and friends.

Motto :

Respect me as I am, then I will gave all respect for you..

If you care with me…I will more care with you….

If you hurted me…I will hurted you more…

Forgive and forgiveness is my basic personality

Trustworthy and sincere is my wish

5 comments:

Rajib said...

Comment :)

Rajib said...

hey kiddin... pls dont mind..
ur profile seem to be very interesting...

Unknown said...

Impressive, :-)

Nasrullah Capila said...

When we had been in Dinasty, Makassar for two weeks, I was enaugh proud of you to see how smart you bahaved among the members of the workshop. That's why I am not so suprise reading your article in this blog. But I really want to know more about your life.

fuad said...

SALAM SISTER YULI AFNI, U R ONE OF THE BEST MUSLIM LADY WHO TALENT IN STUDY N CLEVER MINDED,I'M FUAD FROM THAILAND IS PROUD TO SEE GOOD VISION GIRL N BEAUTY. IF U FREE PLS. VISIT http://www.agel-fuad.com