Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family

In family.. I had 2 bro and no sis, I’m at the middle , and as the only girl in family I become so much pampered with all who are caring with me. I want all attention is for me only. Being the only loveable daughter, my parents protect me so much, they put many rules and restriction for me, to keep their daughter as good as they wish for. Some restriction are : night time for arrived at home is 9 PM, can’t go out with man, my parents should know all my friends contact details, can’t go outside at night, can’t do travelled alone without my parents or the one who will protect me as they do.

For my parents educated and religious is the major point that all of they son/daughter must achieve. Their big wish is I can be career woman and at the same time I can be good wife and live in islam ways and rules. InshaAllah I will fulfill their wishlist.

Motto :

I live for my parents…I gave all I had to them…

Love, proud, and happiness is all I had to give

1 comment:

AdnanBulandKhan said...

For my parents educated and religious is the major point that all of they son/daughter must achieve. Their big wish is I can be career woman and at the same time I can be good wife and live in islam ways and rules(SO IT WILL BE EASY FOR U IF U MARRY AN ORTHODOX MUSLIM). InshaAllah I will fulfill their wishlist.