Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Personality

Independent young lady who like working hard,improving skills, and self improves. Well organized, deep analytical thinking, and loves to managed all things. As only girl in family, sometimes i become so much pampered to the one who loves me, but nor them i become very mature lady. In my life, i always be nice and friendly to anyone. Caring, polite, cheerfull, and loyal is some of my proud. I like person who accept me as i am. Forgive and forgiveness is my basic personality. Trustworthy and sincere is my wish.

4 comments:

MadalleAgil said...

Very good personality, if that identity is true. Because my personality too, its same that.

I hope that personality to developing and go to high performance.

and last comment, congratulation n i prayed to yours sukses,
so luck.

Zalli Saite said...

The mostswetablles is karier women!

Zalli Saite said...

Tanggal/bulan lahir non, sama dengan tanggal/bulan lahir Om
hanya tahun yang berbeda yakni tahun 1981 dan 1953 selama 28 tahun.
Jangan lupa kalau merayakan Hari Ulang Tahun supaya saling mengirim ucapan selamat sekaligus kadonya.

Zalli Saite said...

Sapu tangan di atas meja
Jatuh di lantai, siapa yang punya
Jangan malu saya bertanya
Nona ini siapa yang punya